Nonin Onyx Vantage 9590
En existencia | Envío gratis, a partir de €150,-.
A pulse-Oximeter is used to measure the pulse-frequency and the oxygen level in the blood of a patient. The Onyx is the only finger pulse oximeter with scientifically proven accuracy and has been tested for use on fingers, thumbs and toes of all sizes. Medical professionals need to make decisions quickly and do not have time to question the accuracy of your finger pulse oximeter. The Onyx® Vantage is a valuable tool in any situation where fast and accurate reading of blood oxygen saturation and pulse rates are needed. It automatically adjusts to each patient from pediatric to adult quickly and accurately and accommodates a wide range of finger thicknesses: 8 mm to 25.4 mm (0.3” to 1.0”).Built to last
Nonin Medical's Onyx® Vantage is built to last and provides proven accuracy in the widest range of patients and settings. Onyx Vantage is tough enough to withstand a minimum of 50 drops, is rugged enough to be used in the most demanding situation and exceeds IP32 water ingress testing. You can take the Onyx Vantage anywhere, dimensions are only 4x4x6 cm — it is lightweight and weighs (batteries included) less than 57 grams (two ounces). Three-color pulse quality indicator LED, with green, yellow or red light providing a quick assessment of patient pulse quality, which can be read from any angle, in all lighting conditions, day or night.
No on/off button! Just insert a finger (or toe) for fast and easy spot checks. You can make up to 6000 spot checks with two batteries. Built in the USA with lead-free and latex-free construction. Nonin is the inventor of finger pulse oximetry and a leader in noninvasive medical monitoring. The Nonin Onyx Advantage 9590 has a 4 years warranty period. Certification IEC 60601-1 / CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 601.1 / UL 60601-1.Specifications Nonin Onyx Vantage 9590
- Dimensions: 3.3 x 3.3 x 5.6 cm
- Weight: 53 grams (incl. Batteries)
- Heart frequency: 18 to 321 beats / minute
- Numerical indicator: two LED’s with 3 digits of each 7 segments.
- Pulse quality : Three-color LED indicator
- Wavelenght: Read : 660 nanometer; Infraread : 910 nanometer
- Precision: Bloodoxygen: (%Spo2) (± 1 S.D.)ª: 70% to 100% ± 2 digits; Heart frequency ± 3% ± 1 Digit
- Temperature conditions: -5°C to + 40°C
- Humidity conditions: 10% to 90% non- condensing room
- Protection against water ingress IP32
- Batteries: Two 1,5 Volt AAA batteries (for up to 6000spot checks)
The Nonin Pulse-Oximeter is a device for the medical professional (doctor, GP, specialist, nurse) who is looking for high reliability during many years.
No reviews have been found